Instructions for authors
Authors are asked to submit electronically the full paper until October 10, 2019 through electronic paper submission system.
The official language of the symposium is English.
Authors should submit IEEE standard double-column paper with the minimum of 4 full pages, and maximum pages of 6.
- This is a guideline in .doc format (MS Word) template.
- This is a guideline in .tex format (LaTeX) template.
Authors are kindly asked to submit their paper through electronic paper submission system. Papers sent by email are not acceptable.
The paper should be original and unpublished. Please, do not copy from other publication, because the paper will be checked by IEEE plagiarism detection software, and it will indicate if there are copied parts. IEEE takes it very seriously, here are all details regarding plagiarism.
If the paper is not original, not authors' own work, or submitted to other conferences or journals, or a copy of another paper, then the paper is removed at once. It is not even allowed to copy from author's own paper.
The paper may be checked against plagiarism at any time during review process from paper submission until publication.
Electronic paper registration system will be open in the upcoming days and will remain open until November 11, 2019.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The authors warrant that the work is original and that it contains no content that is illegal or offends any proprietary right or any copyright.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is considered in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word document file format in accordance with a provided template.
- When images are embedded in Word, the original images (TIFF/EPS files) are submitted also separately.
- You have at least 2 separate documents: Manuscript and Consent to Publish & Transfer of Copyright
Final Paper Submission
The final papers should be checked with the PDF eXpress tool (instructions see here) on IEEE PDF eXpress site and then the newly created PDF, which is an output from PDF eXpress, should be uploaded to our submission portal! PDF eXpress tool only checks for compatibility of the paper with the IEEE standards and is not used for the MOSATT 2019 paper submission!
The author(s) guarantees that the submitted article is original, has not been published previously, is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that any necessary permission to quote from another source has been obtained. (A copy of any such permission should be sent with the submission.) The Author(s) agrees with the Consent to Publish & Transfer of Copyright and the signed form is uploaded along with the submission. The author who signed the Consent to Publish & Transfer of Copyright form declares that any person named as a co-author of the Contribution is aware of the fact and has agreed to be named.